from 51.400 kr. per person
from August 15th to March 15th
Visit the charming village of Fludir and the Secret Lagoon, a natural hot spring whose water reaches 38-40 °C. This natural pool is less crowded than its more famous sister, the Blue Lagoon, and an Icelandic farmer and his family own it. We promise you an unforgettable local experience! After the hot bath, you will enjoy dinner at one of the best Icelandic restaurants. The menu offers several traditional Icelandic dishes, like Icelandic soups or Icelandic lamb, vegetarian options are also available. Relaxed, after a great culinary experience at this local Icelandic restaurant, you will be ready to go hunt the Northern Lights!
It is also possible to add a Private Professional Photographer to your Tour. The photographer will accompany you during the whole tour and capture amazing and beautiful memories of your stay in Iceland. For more information please send us an email at [email protected]
- tour for 2 people: 137 800 kr. (68 900 kr. per person)
- tour for 3 people: 169 200 kr. (56 400 kr. per person)
- tour for 4 people: 205 600 kr. (51 400 kr. per person)
- the charming village of Fludir
- Secret Lagoon
- dinner at a local restaurant
- Northern Lights hunting
Free pick-up only within Reykjavik Metropolitan Area.
Pick-up from your accommodation in Reykjavik.
Please confirm at time of booking.
Transport: comfortable 4×4 jeep
The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon never easy to predict. The Northern Lights depend on several factors, such as cloud coverage, solar activity and general weather conditions. Every day we check the conditions and in the afternoon decide whether to operate the tour or not. If the conditions are not good, the tour will be canceled.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- complimentary coffee & water
- free Wi-Fi in the car
- professional English speaking tour guide
- entrance to the Secret Lagoon in Fludir & towels
- dinner at local Restaurant
what to bring
warm & waterproof clothes, camera, tripod, swimming suit