from 46.500 kr. per person
from August 15th to March 15th
If you are looking for something special to do in Iceland that goes beyond the popular tours everyone goes to, this exclusive Northern Lights Private Tour which includes the Secret Lagoon and an Icelandic dinner might be just the tour for you.
This is an evening private tour designed to make you experience the best of Iceland, away from the crowds.
Your private guide will drive you to the charming village of Fluðir, where you will spend some relaxing time in the Secret Lagoon, one of Iceland’s oldest hot springs whose water reaches 38-40°C. This natural pool, owned by an Icelandic farmer and his family, is less crowded than its more famous sister, the Blue Lagoon, and it offers all the facilities while still being in a more natural environment.
After a nice bath in the Secret Lagoon, your private experience will continue to a restaurant nearby, where you can enjoy an authentic Icelandic dinner. You will get to taste traditional Icelandic dishes, such as Icelandic soups, Icelandic lamb or skyr (vegetarian options are available, just let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions).
Relaxed, after a great culinary experience at a local Icelandic restaurant, you will be ready to go hunt the Northern Lights!
Your experienced guide will check the forecast and take you to locations where he thinks you will have more chances to catch a glimpse of the dancing lights. Keep in mind that the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and the sight cannot be guaranteed.
This Private Evening Tour will end in Reykjavik.
It is also possible to add a Private Professional Photographer to your Tour. The photographer will accompany you during the whole tour and capture amazing and beautiful memories of your stay in Iceland. For more information please send us an email at [email protected]
- tour for 2 people: 93 000 kr. (46 500 kr. per person)
- tour for 3 people: 103 000 kr. (34 400 kr. per person)
- tour for 4 people: 113 000 kr. (28 250 kr. per person)
- Please note this is a Private Tour, our jeeps can accommodate 1-4 persons. For larger parties or different arrangements, please email us on [email protected]
- The charming village of Fluðir
- Secret Lagoon
- Dinner at a local restaurant
- Northern Lights hunting
Hotel pick-up and drop-off. Please confirm the location when booking.
Pick-up from outside Reykjavik Metropolitan Area can be arranged with extra charge.
Transport: comfortable 4×4 jeep
The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon never easy to predict. The Northern Lights depend on several factors, such as cloud coverage, solar activity, and general weather conditions.
This tour will be operated even with poor forecast as it focuses on other activities.
- pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation in Reykjavik
- free Wi-Fi
- transport by comfortable 4×4 Jeep
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- complimentary coffee & water
- free Wi-Fi in the car
- professional English speaking tour guide
- entrance to the Secret Lagoon in Fludir & towels
- dinner at local Restaurant
what to bring
warm & waterproof clothes, camera, tripod, swimming suit