from 33.400 isk per person
from May 15th to August 15th
Experience the surreal Midnight Sun when you are in Iceland during the summer.
On this exclusive Private Jeep Tour, our certified guide will pick you up from your accommodation in Reykjavik and drive you to Kerið, a spectacular volcanic crater with a lake inside. You can easily walk around the crater and take a closer look at all the different colors of the rocks. After your walk around Kerið, we will continue to the Secret Lagoon, one of the oldest natural hot pools in Iceland, still owned by an Icelandic family. This pool offers great changing facilities while still keeping a fantastic natural environment.
Enjoy a relaxing steaming bath in the golden light of the Icelandic midnight sun.
At this point in the tour, you will probably be a little hungry! And you are in luck, as it is time for a tasty Icelandic dinner in a nearby restaurant. You will get a taste of the delicious Icelandic cuisine: fish soup, lamb and skyr.
(please let us know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions)
Relaxed and full, the private tour will then continue to Eyrarbakki, on the south coast of Iceland, to admire the Midnight Sun in all its splendor. You will realize how the light changes and how much more fascinating Icelandic nature becomes under the Midnight Sun. At the end of the tour, we will take you back to the hotel, in time to join Icelanders in one of the many pubs downtown Reykjavik.
It is also possible to add a Private Professional Photographer to your Tour. The photographer will accompany you during the whole tour and capture amazing and beautiful memories of your stay in Iceland. For more information please send us an email at [email protected]
tour for 2 people: 93 000 kr. (46 500 kr. per person)
tour for 3 people: 103 000 kr. (34 400 kr. per person)
tour for 4 people: 113 000 kr. (28 250 kr. per person)
This is a Private Tour.
You are booking a Jeep that can accommodate up to 4 passengers.
For larger parties or different arrangements, please email us on [email protected]
- Secret Lagoon hot spring
- Kerið Volcanic Crater and lake
- Taste of local Icelandic food
- Midnight Sun
- Please note: pick-up outside the metropolitan area is at an extra cost of 25000 isk per every additional 50 km
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Reykjavik.
- Please confirm at time of booking.
- Transport: comfortable 4×4 jeep
- entrance to the Secret Lagoon
- entrance to Kerid volcanic crater and lake
- dinner at a local restaurant (please let us know in advance about any dietary restrictions)
- complimentary water & coffee
- pick-up and drop-off from the hotel
- English speaking fun&professional guide
- free Wi-Fi in the car
what to bring
warm & waterproof clothes, camera, swimming suit, towel