from 47.800 isk per person
May 15th to August 15th
We will start our tour with a stop at Thingvellir National Park, where the world’s first parliament was assembled in 930 AD. Here you will also see the canyon created by the Eurasian and the North American tectonic plates spreading apart.
The tour will continue to Haukadalur Valley, where the famous geyser Stokkur can be found. Be ready to feel the power of nature as you see Stokkur erupting just before your eyes every 10 minutes.
The golden waterfall Gullfoss will be our next stop. There we will have a walk alongside the cascade and feel its drops on your face as the wind blows. You will be amazed by the beauty of this spectacular Icelandic waterfall.
Before heading back to Reykjavik, you will have the chance to experience Iceland the way locals do, by bathing in one of Iceland’s oldest geothermal pools, the Secret Lagoon and relax while you enjoy the beautiful colors of the Icelandic Midnight Sun.
It is also possible to add a Private Professional Photographer to your Tour. The photographer will accompany you during the whole tour and capture amazing and beautiful memories of your stay in Iceland. For more information please send us an email at [email protected]
tour for 2 people: 130 600 kr. (65 300 kr. per person)
tour for 3 people: 158 400 kr. (52 800 kr. per person)
tour for 4 people: 191 200 kr. (47 800 kr. per person)
- Secret Lagoon hot spring nature bath
- Thingveillir National Park
- Kerid Volcanic Crater and lake
- Midnight Sun
- pick-up and drop-off from accommodation in Reykjavik
- Please note: pick-up outside the metropolitan area is at an extra cost of 25000 isk per every additional 50 km
- free Wi-Fi
transport: comfortable 4×4 jeep
- entrance to the Secret Lagoon
- complimentary water & coffee
- pick-up and drop-off from the hotel
- English speaking fun&professional guide
- free Wi-Fi in the car
what to bring
- warm & waterproof clothes, towels, swimming suit, camera