from 33.400 isk per person
from May 15th to August 15th
After the pick-up we will drive to the Secret Lagoon, one of the oldest natural hot pools in Iceland, still owned by an Icelandic family. After a relaxing, steamy bath, we will drive to Kerid, a spectacular volcanic crater with a lake inside. You can easily walk around the crater and take a closer look to all the different colors of the rocks. After your walk around Kerid, you will probably be hungry! After a short drive, we will reach Thrastalundur restaurant, a wonderfully located restaurant near a river not far from the town of Selfoss. Here you will get a taste of the delicious Icelandic cuisine: fish soup, lamb and skyr. While enjoying a nice local meal you will be able to admire the Midnight Sun on the surrounding mountain peaks. Relaxed and full, we will then take you close to Eyrarbakki, on the south coast of Iceland, to admire the Midnight Sun in all its splendor. You will realize how the light changes and how much more fascinating Icelandic nature becomes under the Midnight Sun. At the end of the tour, we will take you back to the hotel, in time to join Icelanders in one of the many pubs downtown Reykjavik.
It is also possible to add a Private Professional Photographer to your Tour. The photographer will accompany you during the whole tour and capture amazing and beautiful memories of your stay in Iceland. For more information please send us an email at [email protected]
tour for 2 people: 98 600 kr. (49 300 kr. per person)
tour for 3 people: 126 100 kr. (42 033 kr. per person)
tour for 4 people: 133 600 kr. (33 400 kr. per person)
- Secret Lagoon hot spring nature bath
- Kerid Volcanic Crater and lake
- taste of local Icelandic Food
- Midnight Sun
- Please note: pick-up outside the metropolitan area is at an extra cost of 25000 isk per every additional 50 km
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Reykjavik.
- Please confirm at time of booking.
- Transport: comfortable 4×4 jeep
- entrance to the Secret Lagoon
- entrance to Kerid volcanic crater and lake
- dinner at a local restaurant (please let us know in advance about any dietary restrictions)
- complimentary water & coffee
- pick-up and drop-off from the hotel
- English speaking fun&professional guide
- free Wi-Fi in the car
what to bring
warm & waterproof clothes, camera, swimming suit, towel