from 37.500 ISK per person (if 4 people in the car)
First stop of our tour will be the fantastic Seljalandsfoss. We will take a walk on the path behind the waterfall to get the chance to make one of the most famous pictures in Iceland. Make sure you bring your waterproof jacket because you can get wet!
We will then drive to the magnificent Skogafoss, one of Iceland’s most visited waterfalls. It is possible to get close to the waterfall and see the birds living along the cliffs that the waterfall is wedged between.
The most popular Instagram shot of Skogafoss is taken from the bottom with a person looking at it. With this composition, the waterfall looks even more powerful compared to a small human silhouette.
You can also choose to climb up the staircase on the side of the waterfall to take a picture from above.
We will then visit some of the places featured in a famous Justin Bieber’s music video. We will visit the Dyrholaey sea cliff from which you have a fantastic view of the black sand beaches and mountain peaks.
The highlight of this tour will be a 2-hour hike to the Dakota plane wreck situated on the black sand beach. We will spend approx 30 min there to take photos for your Instagram feed.
Then we will stop for a lunch at a restaurant nearby Reynisfjara famous black sand beach with basalt columns. Our next photo stop is at the picturesque town of Vik where we will admire Reynisdrangar sea rock formations and at the beautiful blue and black Solheimajokull glacier tongue.
Join us on our South Coast Instagram Photo Tour and take amazing shots of your once in a lifetime Icelandic adventure!
It is also possible to add a Private Professional Photographer to your Tour. The photographer will accompany you during the whole tour and capture amazing and beautiful memories of your stay in Iceland. For more information please send us an email at [email protected]
Private Tour in Modified Jeep for 1 – 4 people: 150.000 kr.
On this private tour, you are booking a whole car that accommodates 4 passengers.
- 2 hours hike to the Dakota plane wreck (30 min of taking photos)
- walk on the path under Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- discovering the hidden Gljúfrabúi waterfall (weather permitting)
- take a photo with the powerful Skogafoss waterfall
- Reynisfjara black sand beach lava columns
- Reynisdrangar basalt sea stacks
- houses of the Elves
- viewpoint on Eyjafjallajokull
- Dyrholaey cliff
- chasing the Northern Lights on the way back (additional, only in winter)
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Reykjavik.
- Please confirm at time of booking.
- Transport: comfortable 4×4 jeep
- complimentary water & coffee
- pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking fun&professional guide
- free Wi-Fi in the car
what to bring
warm & waterproof clothes, camera