794€ per vehicle
max 4 passengers
May 15th to August 15th
Midnight Golden Circle Experience
We will start our tour with a stop at Thingvellir National Park, where the world’s first parliament was assembled in 930 AD. Here you will also see the canyon created by the Eurasian and the North American tectonic plates spreading apart.
The tour will continue to Haukadalur Valley, where the famous geyser Stokkur can be found. Be ready to feel the power of nature as you see Stokkur erupting just before your eyes every 10 minutes.
The golden waterfall Gullfoss will be our next stop. There we will have a walk alongside the cascade and feel its drops on your face as the wind blows. You will be amazed by the beauty of this spectacular Icelandic waterfall.
Before heading back to Reykjavik, you will have the chance to experience Iceland the way locals do, by bathing in one of Iceland’s oldest geothermal pools, the Secret Lagoon and relax while you enjoy the beautiful colors of the Icelandic Midnight Sun.
Visit our Facebook Page to read reviews.
Private Tour in Modified Jeep for 1 – 4 people: 794 Euros.
On this private tour, you are booking a whole car that accommodates 4 passengers.
For larger parties or groups, please contact us on [email protected]
When Booking the Secret Lagoon, please select the correct number of travelers. The price per person is 25 €.
- Secret Lagoon hot spring nature bath
- Thingveillir National Park
- Kerid Volcanic Crater and lake
- Midnight Sun
- pick-up and drop-off from accommodation in Reykjavik
- Please note: pick-up outside the metropolitan area is at an extra cost of 172 € per every additional 50 km
- free Wi-Fi
- transport: comfortable 4×4 jeep
- complimentary water & coffee
- pick-up and drop-off from the hotel
- English speaking fun&professional guide
- free Wi-Fi in the car
- entrance to the Secret Lagoon
what to bring
- warm & waterproof clothes, towels, swimming suit, camera