13.400 isk per person
After the pick-up, we will drive through the majestic landscape of the southern shore of Iceland – waterfalls, black sand beaches, and more!
At the beginning of the trip, we will have a walk on the path under Seljalandsfoss and admire the powerful Skogafoss. On a good day, you can admire rainbows that appear from the mist of the waterfalls.
Then we will be heading to Reynisfjara and Vik, known for their black sand beaches, basalt columns, and sea stacks. In Dyrholaey in the summer you will have the chance to see some puffins flying around, for the rest of the year you will have breath-taking views from the cliffs.
Another spectacular stop on this tour is the blue glacier tongue of Solheimajökull, still covered in volcanic ashes after the last eruption of Eyjafjallajokull. We will walk up close to it so you can take great pictures.
We will stop for lunch (lunch not included)
Adults (16+) 13.400 ISK ,
Youth (10-15) 6.700isk,
Children (0-9) free
- Seljalandsfoss & Skogafoss,
- Solheimajokull glacier,
- Basalt columns of Reynisfjara black sand beach,
- Dyrholaey puffins cliffs (in the summer),
- Vík village and sea stacks
Pick up: 8:00 – 8:30 / 10:00 – 10:30 am from your hotel or the closest designated bus stop in Reykjavik, please check your bus stop on busstop.is
Pick up from Hveragerdi and Selfoss is between 09:05-09:35
Return around 18:00– 18:30
Transport: minibus in small groups: max 19 pax
- We also offer a private option of this tour in a 4×4 jeep. Please check out our website.
- This tour is operated by Iceland Premium Tours or affiliated partner tour operator.
- Free pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or designated bus stop (choose while booking)
- Professional&fun guide in English
- Free Wi-Fi on the minibus
what to bring
- warm & waterproof clothes,