Trip difficulty: 2/5, easy.
- South coast of Iceland
- Jökulsárlón boat tour (only available during summer): this is an optional adventure, but we highly recommend you to take part so you can spot a seal or two along the way!
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall: a stunning waterfall that drops 60 m (197 ft) and you can even walk behind it!
- Skógafoss waterfall, which has an impressive total height of 60m (200ft), and a width of 25m (82ft ), it is even more scenic than Seljalandsfoss, if that is possible!
- Reynisfjara black sand beach: here you will find sea cliffs and sea stacks, basalt columns and other impressive rock formations. From May to August these cliffs are home to thousands of cute puffins.
- Reynisdrangar basalt columns
- Vík village
Tour Details: Duration: Between 14-16 hours
Pick up time: Pickup from Reykjavík starts at 8:00 so please be ready outside your hotel lobby at 8:00 and keep a look out for our guides and car. Please note that the pickup can take up to 30 minutes to arrive.
Included: Transfer from Reykjavík (and return), a visit to the south coast, Jökulsárlón boat tour, Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Reynisfjara, Reynisdrangar, Vík.
From October 16th - May 14th we will skip the following activities because of the short daylight: Skógafoss, Skaftafell and Reynisfjara.
Warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket & pants, headwear, and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended. This is a long tour so bringing some snacks with you is also a good idea.
What if I don’t own all of these clothing necessaries?
Don’t worry, you can always rent sturdy hiking boots, waterproof jacket, and pants in the booking process. We do not rent gear from location.
Thank you for submitting your review
Book Now - Price from: ISK 19990