12.900 isk per person
8 – 8.5 hours
The Golden Circle tour starts with a visit to Thingvellir National Park. This isn’t only the place where the European and the North American tectonic plates are drifting apart, but also the site where the world’s first parliament was established.
Later we will indulge ourselves in the magical Icelandic countryside and visit most the famous attractions in Iceland: Geysir and Gullfoss. The spectacular Gullfoss waterfall plunges dramatically down in 2 stages. The Golden Circle Tour isn’t complete without a visit to the geothermal valley of Haukadalur, where you can experience the natural power of the famous Geysir Strokkur which erupts approximately every 10 minutes.
To make this tour even better, we added a hot bath in the Secret Lagoon! The natural Icelandic hotpot has all the necessary facilities (changing room, lockers, showers). In this 100% natural hotpot, you can relax in 38-40°C geothermal water at the end of your day sightseeing and be enjoying the Icelandic nature.
Adults (16+) 12.900 ISK ,
Youth (10-15) 6.450isk,
Children (0-9) free
- Thingveillir National Park,
- Gullfoss Waterfall,
- Geysir Strokkur,
- geothermal valley of Haukadalur,
- Secret Lagoon (entrance included)
Pick up: 8:30 and 10 am from your hotel or the closest designated bus stop in Reykjavik, please check your bus stop on busstop.is and confirm when booking.
Transport: minibus in small groups of max 19 pax
- We offer also a private option of this tour in a super jeep. Please check out our website.
- This tour is operated by Iceland Premium Tours or affiliated partner tour operator.
- Free pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or designated bus stop (choose while booking)
- Professional&fun guide in English
- Entrance to the Secret Lagoon
what to bring
- warm & waterproof clothes, camera, swimsuit & towel to take a bath in the Secret Lagoon (both can be also rented on spot)