35.500 isk per person
April 15th to August 15th
We will start our tour with a stop at Thingvellir National Park, where the world’s first parliament was assembled in 930 AD. Here you will also see the canyon created by the Eurasian and the North American tectonic plates spreading apart.
The tour will continue to Haukadalur Valley, where the famous geyser Stokkur can be found. Be ready to feel the power of nature as you see Stokkur erupting just before your eyes every 10 minutes.
The golden waterfall Gullfoss will be our next stop. There we will have a walk alongside the cascade and feel its drops on your face as the wind blows. You will be amazed by the beauty of this spectacular Icelandic waterfall.
Before heading back to Reykjavik, you will have the chance to experience Iceland the way locals do, by bathing in one of Iceland’s oldest geothermal pools, the Secret Lagoon and relax while you enjoy the beautiful colors of the Icelandic Midnight Sun.
35.500 isk/person, minimum 2 persons
50% discount on children younger than 12 years
- Secret Lagoon hot spring nature bath
- Thingveillir National Park
- Kerid Volcanic Crater and lake
- Midnight Sun
- pick-up: 6 pm
- pick-up and drop-off from accommodation in Reykjavik
- free Wi-Fi
transport: comfortable 4×4 jeep
- tour starting time: 07:00
- pickup takes place between 06:30 – 07:00 – so please be ready from 6:30 at your pick-up location.
- entrance to the Secret Lagoon
- complimentary water & coffee
- pick-up and drop-off from the hotel
- English speaking fun&professional guide
- free Wi-Fi in the car
what to bring
- warm & waterproof clothes, towels, swimming suit, camera