from 32.500 ISK per person
This jeep tour is perfect for everybody who wants to discover the most popular attractions of the Icelandic South Coast as well as hidden gems in comfort.
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Reykjavik with our comfortable jeep, to start our journey along the breath-taking South Coast.
We will head South to Urriðafoss, a hidden waterfall, before visiting the more famous Seljalandsfoss fall. In a canyon just a few minutes walk from Seljalandsfoss, lies another beautiful waterfall, Gljúfrabúi.
We will continue our waterfall adventure by visiting the majestic Skógafoss. You can walk up the staircase beside the waterfall to catch some spectacular views of the fall and the South Coast.
The tour will continue to the Dakota Plane Wreck. It takes about one hour each way to walk to the plane. The walk is easy but it is often rainy and windy in this area so it is good to be prepared and bring proper clothing.
We will then visit the cliffs of Dyrholaey and the famous Reynisfjara, with its beautiful black sand beach, fascinating basalt columns, and caves.
The charming fishing village of Vik, famous for its volcanic beaches and sea stacks., will be our next stop.
On our way back to Reykjavik, we will visit some more hidden gems in Iceland.
To make this jeep tour even more adventurous, you can add an Ice Cave Tour to explore ice caves all year round.
This off-the-beaten-track tour, operated by a partner company, takes about 2,5-3 hours from Vik. You’ll walk inside the magical blue and black ice domes of this rare natural wonder. If you would like to join this tour, please let us know at the time of booking. Please, note that this tour is optional and is not included in the regular tour. Contact us on [email protected] for pricing.
Min 2 passengers.
Price per person: 32.500 kr.
- Eyjafjallajokull volcano
- Seljalandsfoss & Skogafoss waterfalls
- Gljúfrabúi the hidden waterfall
- Dyrhólaey Cliffs
- Sólheimajokull Glacier
- Black Sand Beach – Reynisfjara & Reynisdrangar
- Vík i Mýrdal
- Katla ice cave in Myrdalsjokull (optional)
- Pick-up is included from your accommodation in Reykjavik. Please confirm your pick-up location when booking the tour.
- Pick-up outside the metropolitan area can be arranged at an extra cost of 25.000 isk per every additional 50 km
- Transport by comfortable 4×4 jeep
- During the winter months, daylight hours are limited in Iceland.
Some of the sites might be visited in dusk or darkness, or even skipped. We always do all we can to avoid this but ask for your understanding should this happen.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- complimentary coffee & water
- free Wi-Fi in the car
- professional English speaking tour guide
- Ice Cave Exploration (must be booked in advance)
what to bring
warm & waterproof clothes, camera