from 32.500 isk per person
During this Golden Circle Jeep Tour, you will visit Iceland’s most popular locations.
If weather and road conditions allow, we will start by driving the scenic route Nesjavallaleið, which winds through mountains and volcano craters. We will have spectacular views over Thingavallavatn, Iceland’s largest natural lake as we drive towards Thingvellir. Known for being the site of Iceland’s parliament from the 10th to the 18th century, Thingvellir National Park sits in a rift valley caused by the separation of the European and the North American tectonic plates. You will have plenty of time to walk around in this spectacular park before we continue our journey discovering the Golden Circle.
We will drive to Laugarvtn Lake and stop at Efstidalur Organic Farm Restaurant, where you can have some lunch or enjoy some delicious homemade ice cream as you walk around this farm.
We will then continue to Geysir and Gullfoss, unmissable attractions in Iceland.
You will see Geysir erupt approximately every 10 minutes, throwing a column of water into the air to a height of 20 to 30 meters, then you will admire the spectacular Gullfoss, the Golden Waterfall, located in a canyon.
Next stop will be the Secret Lagoon, one of the oldest natural pools in Iceland. You will have some time to walk around the lagoon, which is surrounded by hot springs and you will have time to take a relaxing bath if you wish. (Please note entrance tickets to the pool are not included).
On our way to Reykjavik, we will stop at Kerið, a beautiful crater with a volcanic lake inside.
To make this tour more adventurous, you could add a fun snowmobile tour on a glacier. The tour lasts a total of three to four hours, including one hour on the snowmobile. The Snowmobile Tour is operated by a partner company. You will get on a monster truck and drive on gravel roads to the base camp on the glacier, where you will then start your guided snowmobile ride. This tour must be booked in advance. Please contact us on [email protected] for pricing.
Min 2 passengers.
Price per person: 32.500 kr.
- Nesjavellir scenic route (depending on weather and road conditions)
- Thingvellir National Park and Oxarafoss waterfall
- Efstidalur Organic Farm Restaurant
- Geysir Park
- Gullfoss Waterfall
- Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Meet the Icelandic horses
- Faxi Waterfall (time permitting)
- Secret Lagoon
- Red pumice hills
- Pick-up is included from your accommodation in Reykjavik. Please confirm your pick-up location when booking the tour
- Pick-up outside the metropolitan area can be arranged at an extra cost of 25.000 isk per every additional 50 km
- Transport by comfortable 4×4 jeep
- During the winter months, daylight hours are limited in Iceland.
Some of the sites might be visited in dusk or darkness, or even skipped. We always do all we can to avoid this but ask for your understanding should this happen.
- free pick-up and drop-off to your hotel in Reykjavik
- professional guide
- free Wi-Fi in the jeep
- entrance to Kerið
- entrance tickets to the Secret Lagoon
what to bring
- warm & waterproof clothes, camera