from 37.500 ISK/person
12 hours (15 hours with the optional Top of the Diamond Tour)
From Reykjavik, we drive for about one and a half hours to get to Gerduberg, a place famous for its colossal basalt columns.
We then continue the journey to beautiful Arnarstapi, an old fishing village where you can walk along the cliffs and enjoy the view of the majestic Snæfellsjökull, in the Snæfellsjökull National Park. It is believed that the glacier has a mystical power and is one of the eight points of power in the world. You will have the opportunity to join a tour to the top of the glacier, the Top of the Diamond Tour.
This tour, operated by a partner company, takes about 3 hours and it takes you to the top of the glacier on a snow truck buggy. This tour can only take place in good weather conditions and warm clothes are required even in the summer, you will be going to the top of a glacier after all! Please note that this tour is optional and is not included in the regular tour. Prices are 7.500 ISK for adults and 5.000 ISK for children. If you would like to join this tour, please let us know at the time of booking.
The tour will continue to volcano craters, black beaches, lighthouses, beautiful cliffs, and the famous Kirkjufell, the most photographed mountain in Iceland.
We will drive you to secret places you will not see on a bus tour and, if we are lucky, we will get to see some seals or even whales before our return to Reykjavik in the evening.
Min 2 passengers.
Price per person: 37.500 kr.
- Top of the Diamond Tour (optional)
- Vatnshellir Cave (optional)
- Please note: pick-up outside the metropolitan area is at an extra cost of 25000 isk per every additional 50 km
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Reykjavik.
- Please confirm at time of booking.
- Transport: comfortable 4×4 jeep
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- complementary water and coffee
- free Wi-Fi in the car
- Top of the diamond tour. This is a beautiful tour to the top of Snæfellsjökull operated b a partner company. Prices are ISK 7.500 for adults and ISK 5.000 for children.
what to bring
warm & waterproof clothes, camera