from 40.000 isk / person
We will pick you up with our comfortable jeep to start this spectacular trip along Iceland’s South Coast all the way to the unmissable Glacier Lagoon.
We will visit the famous Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss, two of Iceland’s most famous and most fascinating waterfalls.
You will have fantastic views of some of Iceland’s most infamous volcanoes, such as Hekla and Eyjafjallajökull, as we drive towards our next stop, the Sólheimjökull Glacier Tongue.
You will have the chance to walk close to this glacier and admire its beautiful ice with its blue, white and black colors.
We will visit the fishing village of Vík, close to which you will be able to admire the black beach of Reynisfjara.
Driving through beautiful lava fields and amazing scenery, we will get to Skaftafell and the Vatnaökull National Parks, where we will see glaciers from up close.
Our final destination is the spectacular Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon with its breath-taking floating icebergs.
Here we will have the time to walk around the Diamond Beach and, if you wish, you will have the opportunity to take a boat ride in the lagoon to get closer to the icebergs.
(The boat ride s not included in the price and tickets much be booked at least 7 days in advance. The boats are usually not operated during the winter).
On he way back to Reykjavik, we will make extra stops to see waterfalls, glacier tongues, and canyons, according to timing.
Min 2 passengers.
Price per person: 40.000 kr.
When Booking Amphibian or Zodiac boat Tours, please select the correct number of travelers. They must be booked in advance.
- Skaftafell National Park
- Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Pick-up is included from your accommodation in Reykjavik. Please confirm your pick-up location when booking the tour.
- Pick-up outside the metropolitan area can be arranged at an extra cost of 25.000 isk per every additional 50 km
- Transport by comfortable 4×4 jeep
- During the winter months, daylight hours are limited in Iceland.
Some of the sites might be visited in dusk or darkness, or even skipped. We always do all we can to avoid this but ask for your understanding should this happen.
- The boat tours are operated by partner companies and must be booked at least 7 days in advance.
If booked later, availability is not guaranteed and you might not be able to join the tour.
- Hotel pick up and drop off,
- English speaking guide,
- complementary water and coffee,
- free Wi-Fi in the car.
- Amphibian or Zodiac Boat Ride on the Glacier Lagoon, available if booked at least 7 days in advance.
what to bring
warm and waterproof clothing, thermal layers and your camera!