An exclusive 2-day private tour to explore Iceland’s South Coast and Langmannalaugar.
We will take you to black sand beaches, waterfalls, lava fields, and volcanoes; we will cross rivers on our 4×4 jeep and drive to the rainbow mountains of Landmannalaugar, in the Highlands.
Visit popular places and hidden gems in all comfort and with a private guide.
Gljúfrabúi hidden waterfall
Sólheimajökull glacier tongue
Black Sand Beaches – Reynisfjara & Reynisdrangar
Vík í Mýrdal
Kirkjubæjarklaustur and Systrafoss
Fjaðrárgljúfur canyon (when the road is open)
trekking in Laki
trekking Landmannalaugar rainbow mountains
Burfell Mountain and waterfall
- Private South Coast Luxury Jeep Tour
- Private Landmannalaugar Luxury Jeep Tour
- 1 night in Kirkjubæjarklaustur
- light trekking in Landmannalaugar
- walk to the edge of Sólheimajökull glacier
- Transport in luxury 4×4 jeep
- Hotel breakfast
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the car
- Complimentary water
- All taxes and planning fees
- We offer discounts for children under 12. Please let us know when booking.
- Make sure you bring warm and waterproof clothes and shoes.
- Please note meals are not included.
We suggest bringing a packed lunch for the second day as there are very few facilities in the highlands and Landmannalaugar.
- The tour can change according to weather conditions. We care about your safety so this tour needs to be flexible.
- There is no fixed date when roads through the Highlands open or close, as it always depends on the year’s weather conditions.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off are not included but can be arranged for extra fees.