On this great private experience, you will visit Iceland’s main attractions and learn all about Iceland’s nature, history, and culture. Our knowledgeable guides will keep you entertained with their stories and folk tales, as you visit Iceland at your own pace, for a trip of a lifetime.
Explore some of Iceland’s wildest and most fascinating places, the Reykjanes Peninsula, rich in geothermal activity, take a relaxing bath in the warm waters of the Blue Lagoon and explore the ever-changing landscapes of Iceland’s South Coast.
If you have a short stopover, you can see the main sights of south-west Iceland in just 2 days, in comfortable luxurious 4×4 jeeps and completely carefree.
- Bridge between two continents
- Blue Lagoon
- Lava Center
- Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss
- Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach and Vik
- Dyrholaey cliff
- Private Reykjanes Luxury Jeep Tour
- Private South Coast Luxury Jeep Tour
- 1 night in Reykjavik
Optional Activities (not included)
- Blue Lagoon Comfort Package, according to the time of your flight and availability
- Transport in Luxury 4×4 jeep
- Private Airport transfers
- Hotel breakfast
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Wi-Fi in the car
- All taxes and planning fees
- This private luxury package can be customized
- Please note lunch and dinner are not included
- Make sure you bring warm and waterproof clothes and shoes
- The tour can change according to weather conditions. We care about your safety so this tour needs to be flexible
- During the winter months, daylight hours are limited in Iceland.
Some of the sites might be visited in dusk or darkness, or even skipped. We always do all we can to avoid this but ask for your understanding should this happen.