19.900 isk per person
all year, daily
We will ride quads along the coastline through rocky mountain paths to explore Icelandic nature through lava fields, volcano craters and black sand beaches. We will see old Viking ruins and meet the very famous Icelandic sheep and horses.
We will make our way to the top of Helgafell to enjoy a spectacular 360° panoramic view of the area, including the Blue Lagoon!
If you want to see Iceland in an adventurous way, come join us!
Adults (13+) 19.900 isk,
Children (6-12) 9.950 isk
Add 4.000 isk/person for a single bike.
Add 3.900 isk for pick-up service
- mountain view,
- black sand beaches and old ruins,
- gravel mountain road,
- rugged coastline,
- view over the Blue Lagoon and the island of Eldey
Duration: 4-5 hours with transport, 2 hours on ATV
Departures: All year, depending on the weather
Pick-up is optional and starts 1.5 hours before departure (10:30 and 12:30 ) from your accommodation or from a designated bus stop in Reykjavík area for 3.900 isk/person depending on the season (check booking engine below for info).
Please check your closest bus stop on busstop.is and confirm at time of booking.
Departure: 12:00 and 14:00
- Age limit: 6 years,
- We stop on the way, so both passengers have the opportunity to drive. You need a valid driving license to drive the ATV.
- This tour is a Partner Tour.
- 2 hour guided ATV tour (2 persons on each ATV),
- gloves, balaclavas and water resistant overalls
- fun & professional English speaking guide
- guidance through the features if you have never driven a quad before
- pick-up and drop-off to and from your accommodation
- optional admission to the Blue Lagoon at the end of the ATV tour
what to bring
- warm & waterproof clothes,
- outdoor waterproof shoes,
- clothing under the overall,
- something to drink.
Your own clothes might get wet on the tour, so bringing an extra set of clothes is a good idea.