29.900 isk per person
all year, daily
The drive to Langjokull glacier is very scenic and on the way, we stop at Hraunfossar waterfalls and at Deildartunguhver geothermal hot spring ares.
At Langjokull glacier’s edge, specially modified glacier vehicles will take care of the ride up to the glacier itself and to the ice cave. On top of the glacier, you will have time to enjoy the stunning view of the surroundings.
The walk into Langjokull takes around 1 hour and is operated with fun & highly experienced English speaking guides.
Estimated arrival time in Reykjavik is around 6:30 pm.
Adults (16+) 29.900 isk,
Teenagers (12-15) 14.950 isk
Children (0-11) Free
- Hraunafossar waterfall,
- Hotel Husafell,
- Langjokull Glacier,
- Into the Glacier experience
Duration: 10-11 hours
Departures: All year
Pick up at 8 am outside your hotel/guesthouse in Reykjavik or the closest designated bus stop. Please check the bus stops on busstop.is and confirm at time of booking.
Departure is at 08:30 from Gray Line Bus Terminal.
If you did not book a pick-up, check in at Gray Line Bus Terminal 15 minutes before departure time (Holtagarðar 10)
A lunch stop will be made in Husafell (you can buy your lunch at Hotel Husafell, Husafell Bistro or bring a lunch pack)
This tour is a Partner Tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off to the hotel or designated bus stop,
- Tour to the ice caves on Langjokull glacier with a specially modified glacier vehicle,
- Entrance and guided tour into the glacier,
- Complimentary entrance to the thermal pool at Húsafell,
- Snowsuits and overshoes can be claimed during check-in.,
- Crampons inside the glacier to prevent slipping,
- English speaking driver/guide/audio guide,
- Free WiFi in glacier vehicles,
- Free Wi-Fi on the coach
Lunch at Husafell, about 30 min from the glacier’s edge.
You can buy your own lunch at Hotel Husafell or bring a lunch pack.
what to bring
- warm & waterproof clothes, also during summer,
- waterproof shoes & warm socks,
- base and mid layer clothing,
- waterproof & warm coat,
- hat & gloves,